List:       slide-dev
Subject:    RE: Tomcat issue
From:       Michael Oliver <ollie () alariussystems ! com>
Date:       2006-04-26 15:25:50

I can add that we use a different notification mechanism and commented out
that line, only to find that problem went away, but it wasn't much of a
problem since we run tomcat as a service.  Just a note that it only showed
during development when we were not running as a service.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096