List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Maven pom for slide-webdavlib
From:       Mike Atkin <mike.atkin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-14 17:20:50

Hi,

I'm currently developing a plugin for maven2 that uses slide-webdavlib
version 2.1.  The current version in the main maven2 repo on
ibiblio.org doesn't have the necessary dependencies in its pom.  I'd
normally submit an update straight to the maven maintainers but their
website states that fixes for apache projects should go through their
own developers (some kind of automatic sync???), so ...

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>slide</groupId>
  <artifactId>slide-webdavlib</artifactId>
  <version>2.1</version>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-httpclient</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-httpclient</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.2</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>jdom</groupId>
      <artifactId>jdom</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>de.zeigermann.xml</groupId>
      <artifactId>xml-im-exporter</artifactId>
      <version>1.1</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</project>

Anyone know the procedure to get this onto ibiblio?

Cheers,

Mike