List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Unsubscribing
From:       Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigermann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-15 13:19:23

Folks,

after I have not done any work for the Slide project for quite some
time and do not see any change in the near future, I am considering
myself an inactive committer and will unsubscribe from the lists.

For any problems occuring along with commons transaction please
contact the commons user list that I still monitor.

Additionally, if anyone knows how to do it, please move me to the
inactive committer section in the contributors list.

Thanks for the good cooperation and cheers

Oliver