List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Re: DASL, how to exclude a directory?
From:       Honoré_David <dho () oma ! be>
Date:       2005-01-31 20:36:26

Carlos Villegas wrote:

> Maybe you can add a condition like the following, in the corresponding
> basicsearch syntax:
>
> ... AND (NOT (DAV:displayname EQ "cms") )

I don't think that work. Because the slide implementation of basicsearch
(in slide 2.0; i don't know if heavy changes have been made since)
create a pool with all nodes (from base uri with spécified depth) and
then remove all node that don't match where condition. ... ... if you
test displayname, /files/cms will not be returned but children can match.

ps: correct me if i don't understand the problem well ... but you don't
want to search/find any of cms and its decendants.