List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Re: 2.1 Release
From:       Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigermann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 18:50:34

I have just run the testsuite on a clean Tomcat with Slide installed
from a fresh CVS checkout and *no errors*. I had to revert the
lockdiscoveryIncludesPrincipalURL property in web.xml in my local
installation, though...

Would be nice if we could get CVS head testsuite to handle the missing
principalUrl more gracefully.

Oliver