List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Re: What is Slide 2.0?
From:       Pier Fumagalli <pier () betaversion ! org>
Date:       2003-11-27 1:34:35

On 26 Nov 2003, at 18:35, Richard Unger wrote:

> hah! Its cause I don't like the client, I admit. (Or to be more
> correct,
> I don't like the client as part of the server project, the client
> itself
> is fine).
>
> One could definately add a point for the client though:
>
> * A fully featured WebDAV client library and command line client

Question as a newcomer... Couldn't 2.0 be "split" in two distributions?

- Slide 2.0 server
- Slide 2.0 client

I mean, for sure I'd use them in different projects (or different sides
of the same project), but at the end of the day, it would make my
personal life easier if the two were distributed separately...

	Pier