List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Re: Mismatch in test cases
From:       Oliver Zeigermann <ozeigermann () c1-fse ! de>
Date:       2003-10-30 11:13:52

The URL problem is fixed in the xercer 2.5 release. Replacing the jars
"xercesImpl.jar" and "xmlParserAPIs.jar" in "testsuite\lib" fixes the
problem.

Although, there still is the problem with expected values not
*literally*, but only semantically matching received values as described
below. What to do here?

Peter, do you have this problem as well or am I doing anything wrong
here? If it is a general problem I would volunteer to fix it.

Oliver