List:       slide-dev
Subject:    RE: WebDAV Client, HttpClient and Commons
From:       "Adrian Sutton" <adrian.sutton () ephox ! com>
Date:       2002-08-27 5:28:33

The API will not be rock solid but the release plan shows that after this
point only bug fixes should be committed so the API should be stable from
then on.

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation
www.ephox.com

solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Opinions
contained in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Ephox
Corporation.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of the correspondence from your computer
and/or computer network. No warranty is given that this message upon its
receipt is virus free and the sender in this respect accepts no liability.