List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Hos Structure is related to Content
From:       Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <leandro () ibnetwork ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-12-19 16:24:02

Hi all.
I've a simple question.
How org.apache.slide.content.Content is related to
org.apache.slide.structure.Structure ?

Do I have to add an ObjectNode using structure and then what ?
how do I add content to a Node created with Structure ?
I think a better question would be. What king of objects are related to
each ObjectNode and what are their responsibilities ?

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

http://www.ibnetwork.com.br