List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Re: Swing Admin tools
From:       Justin Lipton <justin () ns ! xn ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-10-26 1:45:59

Jean-Philippe,
Sounds exciting - I just want to point out that there are already some
swing enabled tools in the Slide
CVS repositiory. They live in: jakarta-slide/src/contrib/webdavgui

There is a dav-enabled FileChooser component and a Swing version of the
command line tool
(org/apache/webdav/ui/lab/Launcher.java).

Hope this helps.
Justin.