List:       slide-dev
Subject:    RE: Sealing violations with tomcat
From:       "Raj Kumar" <kothapa () intalio ! com>
Date:       2001-09-28 18:40:11

hi remy,
  I tried using jaxp and crimson jars instead of the xerces jar but i am
still getting the same exception.
  I also tried other combinations like using the catalina.jar and the
bootstrap.jar from the latest 4.0 tomcat release
  as well as the nightly builds of tomcat.Is there anything else i can try
to fix this problem.
     thanks,
     rajkumar.