List:       slf4j-user
Subject:    [slf4j-user] Avoiding SLF4J classpath issues
From:       Marshall Pierce <marshall () mpierce ! org>
Date:       2019-10-29 16:41:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I made a plugin [1] for Gradle using their new "capabilities" mechanism to make it so \
that common classpath issues (multiple bindings, recursion with incorrect bridge \
setups, etc) are now detected at build time rather than surfacing as odd logging \
behavior at runtime. Let me know if you have ideas for how it could be improved.

- Marshall

[1] https://plugins.gradle.org/plugin/org.mpierce.slf4j-capabilities