List:       slf4j-user
Subject:    [slf4j-user] How to configure Properties in SLF4J
From:       Farhan Bajwa <farhan.bajwa () ymail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-03 11:32:46

Hi,

I want to know that if we have a properties file (i.e. Log4j.propeties) then how we \
can configure it in a java application, by using SLF4J ?

I know it can be done by placing Log4j.jar in my application, but i don't want to use \
Log4j or any other logging framework except SLF4J.

Also PropertyConfigurator class is not being supported in SLF4J.

So, is there any alternative of PropertyConfigurator class in SLF4J to configure \
properties ?

thanks in advance.....