List:       slf4j-dev
Subject:    Re: [slf4j-dev] [Fwd: SLF4J on the Google Android Platform]
From:       Ceki_Gülcü <ceki () qos ! ch>
Date:       2009-12-01 17:48:49

Thorsten Möller wrote:
> That's ok. I changed the header in all source code files and also the
> Web page to point to the SLF4J licensing page.

Thank you. Unfortunately, the notice references slf4j.org. Sorry to
bother you with this but the copyright holder should be QOS.ch.

>From my side the Web page is ready to go "visible", that is, be linked
> from the main menu.

Indeed, for those who would like to build the slf4j-android, i think you
should add a link to the git repo for slf4j-android on the project's page.

I've added a reference to slf4j-android as discussed. The change should
be visible after slf4j v 1.5.10 is released.

Best regards,