List:       sleuthkit-users
Subject:    [sleuthkit-users] email parser
From:       anthony snow <anthony.j.snow () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-12 17:58:10

Good afternoon,

In the few cases that I’ve done so far, no information has populated under the E-mail \
messages tab. In my current case I exported the pst file and parsed it with IEF so I \
know there is info there. I ran an additional ingest using just the email parser with \
no change. Any reason why it won’t populate in Autopsy? It shows active in the \
plugins menu. I’m using 3.1

Thank you
AJS