List:       sleuthkit-users
Subject:    Re: [sleuthkit-users] Autopsy reporting
From:       anthony snow <anthony.j.snow () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-10 15:30:34

Good morning Brian,
Let me preface this by saying I’m new to the field and new to Autopsy, so I may just \
be missing a simple tweak somewhere.  For the metadata: The Recent Documents page is \
laid out a little better in that it shows the path and the created date. An \
accessed/modified date would, I think, be a good addition. As far as the tagged \
files/results, the fact that they are all lumped together isn’t a huge problem but it \
might be easier to have them separated in the explorer pane. Then add the metadata in \
addition to the file name.

The image hash could be added to the “Image Info” on the case summary page.

Thanks
AJS