List:       sleuthkit-users
Subject:    [sleuthkit-users] Slack and Inode or Block
From:       Brad Snyder <bradleelee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-05 19:02:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Version: sleuthkit-4.1.3-win32
OS: Windows 7 x64 SP1

I am collecting slack via blkls -s, however I would like split the slack up
by either Inode or Block where it was collected.  Going through the source
code, I can tell that this would be a relatively trivial task since the
blocks are collected anyways, but I am not well versed in C++.  Any help
would be appreciated.