List:       sleuthkit-users
Subject:    [sleuthkit-users] Installing Sleuthkit Patches
From:       Brandon Lashmet <blashmet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-01 19:21:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Can someone tell me how to install SleuthKit patches?

I want to install the one mentioned in the article
here<https://www.utica.edu/academic/institutes/ecii/publications/articles/A0B3DC9E-F145-4A89-36F7462B629759FE.pdf>.
  Search for "Appendix A: FRSS-Sleuthkit Patch."

It says it's for version 1.69, so will it still work with the latest
version of SleuthKit?

Thanks for the help.

-Brandon