List:       sleuthkit-users
Subject:    Re: [sleuthkit-users] Problem in opening volume/filesystem in multithreaded application
From:       bryan cooper <bryan.co511 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-30 5:56:24

Hi Again,
I converted E01 files to the raw images but the issue has reoccured.
What I have done is created a class called Image that wraps the
TskVsInfo, TskFsInfo objects.
I'm using managed C++ to create threads and in each of the threads an
object of Image class is created to process E01 file.
I'm relying completely on the Sleuthkit for handling the encase image
and do not access the libewf handle directly.
It is my assumption that this will create seperate libewf handle.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks,
Bryan