List:       sleuthkit-users
Subject:    Re: [sleuthkit-users] RE: sleuthkit-users digest, Vol 1 #394 - 1
From:       "" <gimeshell () web ! de>
Date:       2006-02-20 20:43:41

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:05:38 -0500
Brian Carrier <carrier@sleuthkit.org> wrote:

> There is also a script named recoup by Dave Henkewick that can
> recreate the directory structure (I've never used it though):
>
> http://www.sleuthkit.org/sleuthkit/download.php
>
> brian

First i wrote a little shellscript. This works so far.
But now, when executing this sleuthkit perl script which link is given
above, i get this error:

"main::list() called too early to check prototype at recoup.pl line 33."

line 33: list($FLS_inode);
some lines above: my $FLS_inode="222";

I configured parameters in head of script and verified inode number
222 using fls. This seems to be okay.

Any suggestions?