List:       sleuthkit-developers
Subject:    Re: [sleuthkit-developers] Python Ingest Module - Blackboard artifacts
From:       Brian Carrier <carrier () sleuthkit ! org>
Date:       2016-07-09 3:28:48

Hi Roberto,

The existing releases out there have a bug in which if you create a custom artifact, \
it is not shown in the tree.  We have that fixed, but have not gotten the release out \
because other things keep coming up.  I'm hoping to get it out next week though and \
then any custom artifact will be shown in the tree.

thanks,
brian