List:       sleuthkit-developers
Subject:    [sleuthkit-developers] New Commit
From:       Wiktor Sypniewski <wiktor.sypniewski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-23 14:54:03

I have a little problem with this code. When I run module on one file
feww times my settings are not cleared for each run. The somehow
magically stay set...

Vic

https://github.com/Vic152/VfIngestModule

www.bluegreenblack.com
www.thisfeelsgreat.blogspot.com

For sensitive information please use encryption.

Public key available at: http://pgp.mit.edu/
Figerprint: 3D8C 48ED 42BD 4004 D23C  C455 8D80 7FB4 2C4D 7801