List:       sleuthkit-developers
Subject:    [sleuthkit-developers] Updated DataContentViewer Docs
From:       Brian Carrier <carrier () sleuthkit ! org>
Date:       2013-08-09 16:58:01

I realized this week while debugging something that the docs for DataContentViewer \
module development in Autopsy weren't that great. For those who were thinking about \
making one for the module writing competition \
(http://www.basistechweek.com/osdf.html#contest), there are updated docs and a sample \
module that should be easy to follow.

	http://sleuthkit.org/autopsy/docs/api-docs/mod_content_page.html

For those who have no clue what I am talking about, the DataContentViewers are the \
viewers in the lower right hand corner that show a file in hex, strings, play videos, \
etc.  Anyone can make their own viewer for that area.

brian