List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    Re: [Slashcode-general] Documentation
From:       "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy () hub ! org>
Date:       2011-03-03 3:22:06

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Andre-John Mas wrote:

> One thing that would be useful in the documentation is how to install Slashcode,
> with the assumption that the person has never used Perl and is not familiar
> on how to install all the necessary dependencies.
>
> Listing the known issues would also be useful.

With the new code repo that is setup, all *known* issues have been worked
out with the install, at least as far as FreeBSD is concerned ,,,
www.haxlash.org right now is running "out of the box" ...

I am currently looking into verifying that Perl 5.12.x works, as
apparently CentOS has that installed by default, but, again, on FreeBSD,
*so far*, all appears to be installing fine, where George is having issues
with the ParallelUA perl module ...

More feedback / bug reports always welcome though ...

----