List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    [Slashcode-general] Perl 5.12 (Was: Re: Drowning in
From:       "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy () hub ! org>
Date:       2011-03-01 17:27:05

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, George Taft wrote:

> Hiya fellas --
> I sorta felt like I was drowning in details before I left on my trip. I got
> stuck on installing an earlier version of Perl in my attempt at making it
> work on CentOS. I find that task slightly more complicated than I can
> handle; I know how to use yum to install packages, but it only lets me do
> the latest ones.

It kinda got put on hold, but I was workign on building a perl 5.12 VPS
that I could use fo testing things out on ... I want to make sure that
we're dealing with a perl issue (which I suspect) and not an OSissue ....

My schedule is pretty clear tonight, so let me play with it and see what I
can do ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org