List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    [Slashcode-general] RSS feeds for topics, what are the options?
From:       Alexandre Leroux <alexandre.leroux () ec ! gc ! ca>
Date:       2009-03-05 16:30:50

Hi all,

I have two topics for which I'd like an RSS feed. Only 'Skins/Sections'
have distinct RSS feeds. Ideally, I don't want to mess with my actual
Skins/Section structure. Are there other options than setting up a new
Skin/Section and add the two topics to that section?

In order to avoid setting up new nexus topics, I guess I could simply
promote the two actual topics to nexus-topics and associate each of them
with a new skin. I would only need two new skins and nothing else. Does
that make sense too?

Other options?

Thanks for any feedback -

Alex :-)
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada