List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    Re: [Slashcode-general] how are menus supposed to be defined?
From:       Shane <shane () lottadot ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 13:02:15

On Dec 23, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Gaulin, Mark wrote:

> Hi
> I noticed that my recently-built site has a "Config/ACLs" menu where
> "Config/Users" used to be.  I can still see the "menus" table entry
> for the Config/Users link, and I can also see the
> "config;menu;default" template that has the ACLs link.  Is the "menus"
> table not used, or on the way out (one menu at a time?), or something
> like that?

Just my $.02... I think the menu's table is definitely used, and isn't
on it's way out. However, the menu editor, I don't think it never
really made it to be something that was useable.

When I look at the Admin/Config (admin.pl?op=topics) I do NOT see a
'menus" entry there.

I think either you're running older code that didn't have the "DELETE
FROM menus WHERE menu='users'" or you missed that line in the upgrades
file.

  Shane