List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    Re: [Slashcode-general] Lottadot Migration script issues
From:       Shane <shane () lottadot ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 12:48:59

George - I don't know what to tell you, the script works fine on my
production system (running # End of T_2_5_0_41, Start of T_2_5_0_42 -
2004/12/07) and my laptop (running # End of T_2_5_0_42, Start of
T_2_5_0_43 - 2004/12/14). No code changes to the
slashsite-backup-script since it was put online on Lottadot a few
months ago.

Check the site_info table, make sure there's no corruption.

Also:

> By the way... when I ran the install_slashsite for the T_4 tag on the
> test
> system, there were a lot of SQL errors

W/o including the errors you saw with your email about it, it doesn't
help much...

  Shane