List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    Re: [Slashcode-general] Converted to latest CVS from before sections but....
From:       Shane <shane () lottadot ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 12:17:47

I've encountered this behavior too. The two links Eric's referring to:

http://www.slashcode.com/

and

http://www.slashcode.com/article.pl?sid=04/12/16/
204208&tid=4&tid=11&tid=5

The relationship that topics #11 and #5 seem to have on slashcode:

tid #11: announcements (no image apparently)
tid #5 : bugs

http://www.slashcode.com/topics.pl?op=hierarchy

http://www.slashcode.com/images/topic_tree.png

So both topics are children of index.

It would seem to me, that on slashcode, in the skins table, the url and
hostname for skin 'slash' aren't set to 'slash.slashcode.com' like they
should be.

Any thoughts?

  Shane