List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    RE: [Slashcode-general] Still strange behavior in one site
From:       "Gaulin, Mark" <mgaulin () globalspec ! com>
Date:       2004-12-20 22:06:17

Hi
I saw that error on my test site recently and then noticed that there was a story \
that had no primaryskid.  I modified the record manually and then that error went \
away.  I'm not entirely sure how I got that way, but I think it happened when I was \
trying to figure out the new Topic & Sections assignment UI in the "New Story" \
screen.  (Now I create stories using the "submit story" link because the UI is \
simpler.  I *think* I now know how to use the new T&S UI, but the older way is still \
quicker.)

	Mark