List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    Re: [Slashcode-general] new plugin
From:       Shane <shane () lottadot ! com>
Date:       2004-12-11 13:39:46

Yes, there is. Info's in the article.

If you want an example of a more generic plugin that does simple things
with a db, look at Slash::blank. It's meant to be a stub of a starting
point for a slash-plugin. (I've got some updates to commit to it this
weekend to fix a number of things, grab the current cvs and watch for
'em).

I used Slash::blank as the starting point for the last 4 slash plugins
I've done. A bunch of replace {this} {that} -- *'s and you've basically
got a fully functioning new plugin.

  Shane