List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    [Slashcode-general] Slashcode site presentations?
From:       lists () lisnews ! com
Date:       2004-11-24 13:18:03

I've seen Rob write in his journal that he's been doing some presentations
on Slashdot recently, has anyone else done a presentation on their site?

I'll be doing at least one, hopefully 2, next year, and I'm looking for
ideas on what I should talk about. Both presentations will be to librarian
technology conferences, so it'll be a geeky audience who will expect a
rather detailed look at Slashcode and how things run on the site. I'll be
focusing on my site, lisnews.com, but I'm hoping to incorporate plenty of
generic Slashcode stuff as well.

So anyone care to share what they've been talking about? Or, if you were
to do a presentation on your site, what would you cover?

Thanks!
-Blake