List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    [Slashcode-general] Patch for install-slashsite
From:       "George Clark" <gac () speakeasy ! net>
Date:       2003-11-03 23:20:44

I've made a small change to install-slashsite which adds two options -i
and -x

-i allows an include statement to be added to the site configuration file

-x causes the VirtualHost to be generated as an "*" asterisk.

These help me avoid manually editing the slash site configuration file
after a re-install.

29c29
< usage('Options used incorrectly') unless
getopts('hvu:a:e:g:o:p:n:i:H:L:T:P:Rx', \%opts);
---
> usage('Options used incorrectly') unless getopts('hvu:a:e:g:o:p:n:H:L:T:P:R', \%opts);
40c40
<       $driver, $theme, $symlink, $include
---
>       $driver, $theme, $symlink
444,453d443
< if ($opts{'i'}) {
<         $include = $opts{'i'};
<       my @stats = stat($include);
<       if ( $stats[7] eq "") {
<          print "Warning: Requested include \"$include\" does not appear
to exist";
<       }
<       $include = "Include ".$include;
< }
<
<
489,494c479
<         my $host_port = "";
<         if ($opts{'x'}) {
<          $host_port = "*";
<          }
<       else {
<       $host_port = $hostname;
---
>       my $host_port = $hostname;
496d480
<       }
518,519d501
<     $include
<
688d669
<       -x      Use "*" as VirtualHost name
693d673
<       -i      Include the specified file into the site config file