List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    [Slashcode-general] slash devs at linux conference
From:       i18n <i18n () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-22 5:19:49

I was there in SF last Thurs. for the exhibits. I was hoping to find you guys and personally thank you for your hard and good work but I didn't find you, so I will do it publicly here. Thanks for the code and thanks for the effort you put in on this mailing list!

Weren't a couple of you involved in some sort of linux trivia contest on Monday? How did that go?

Barry