List:       slashcode-general
Subject:    Re: [Slashcode-general] still need help....
From:       Eric Dannewitz <ericdano () jazz-sax ! com>
Date:       2002-08-18 6:46:57

Well, thats the only thing I can think of. DBIx::Password not finding
the database.........cause that is what the errors you are getting sound
like.

If it is only the form, did you try to upgrade the template for that
form? The slash guys are known to update/change template things WITHOUT
warning..........

--
-----
Bureaucrats cut red tape, lengthwise