List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    Re: [sisuite-users] Do disks/raid have to match?
From:       Tony Spencer <sysimage () tonyspencer ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-09-12 8:15:50

Hi Bernard

I really appreciate the assistance.
Like yourself I'm no expert with LVM or disk geometry, so I'm at the
mercy of those who are more experienced.

I have posted my lvm.conf to: http://www.pastebin.ca/1200843

The sda2/ partition exists in /dev and parted, sfdisk and fdisk see the
partition after the install bombs out and drops into a command prompt.

I'll try to get onto IRC but it maybe difficult because of the time
difference and the fact its the weekend now.

Again thanks for your assistance.
Tony