List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    [sisuite-users] to clone a clone?
From:       Maurice Libes <maurice.libes () univmed ! fr>
Date:       2008-06-06 16:11:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi to all

i had a working configuration.. after the robbery  of a PC (the golden
client)
i had to make a new SI image, and I did it
(si_prepareclient) from a PC which was not the golden client (it was
already a cloned pc)

( I redo the getimage + si_addclient + simkclientnetboot phases on the
server)...
)
and now when when i try to reinstall the new image on a 3rd PC, it fails
after the boot, ... somewhere
at boel_binaries moment.. it fails on chmod
(I haven't the message under the eyes)

so i can't explain what happened since it worked before

before that i search the actual problem, i have one question:
is it possible to prepare a new image on a PC which is itself a clone ?

thanks for any enlightment

--
     Maurice Libes
Tel : +33 (04) 91 82 93 25            Centre d'Oceanologie de Marseille

Veuillez noter ma nouvelle adresse ==> Maurice.Libes@com.univmed.fr

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]