List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    [Sisuite-users] scsi drive now shown on floppy boot
From:       Chinson Yi <cyi () rwsc ! com>
Date:       2004-12-20 23:20:48

--=_alternative 00801E2288256F70_=

Hi,

I was able to getimage and make bootable floppy, but the
bootable floppy does not see the SCSI drives.   There are
no /dev/sda devices on the bootable floppy that was created
with mkinstalldiskette command.    The dell 1850 unit is
identical to the golden image client.   How do I have create
a bootable diskette with SCSI device drivers?

Thanks

--=_alternative 00801E2288256F70_=

floppy, but the</font>
drives. &nbsp; There are</font>