List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    [Sisuite-users] Building from systemimager-3.2.3-1.src.rpm: Core dumped with make discover
From:       Scott Karns <scottkinsf () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-07-09 3:51:44

I'm trying to build systemimager-3.2.3 from
systemimager-3.2.3-1.src.rpm on a Mandrake 10.0
system. It seems that msgfmt dumps core when
processing vi.po while discover-1.5 is being made. I
thought perhaps this was a problem with the version of
gettext (0.13) that is part of Mdk 10.0 so I built and
installed gettext-0.14.1. The build still stops during
the make of discover-1.5 when msgfmt dumps core while
processing vi.po.

Has anyone else encountered this when building from
the SRPM? If so, what can I do?

Thanks for any help or insight into my problem!

Scott Karns
IT Volunteer, Desert Academy at Santa Fe