List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    Re: [Systemimager] Re: [Sisuite-users] Building SI on RH9, using
From:       Bas van der Vlies <basv () sara ! nl>
Date:       2003-10-27 9:43:55

I have made a 2.4.22 kernel with a new boel_binaries.tar.gz that support
xfs. The boel_binaries.tar,gz contains the modules for 2.4.20 and
2.4.22. So you can use the old systemimager kernel (2.4.20) and the new
kernel (2.4.22).

It also contains a modified root filesystem that supports dhcp
option-155. This option specifies which install script we must use, eg:
	option option-155 "uva_node";

Use the 'uva_node' script to install the node.

The package can be downloaded from:
   ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/outgoing/systemimager_sara_boot.tar.gz
*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv@sara.nl      *