List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] presence state and/or blf
From:       Rolando Sanchez Espada <miltonrolando () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-29 20:10:55

Hello,
I am investigating about the service "state of presence", where a
phone(like polycom) can monitor the state of the a group of phone and
interact with them, however I can not find a straightforward way to achieve
that with kamailio? I found several docs with several ways to implement it
and looks like with old kamailio version, wondering if you can provide some
sort of current docs and some aproach to best achieve that, no sure if it
is accomplished with "SIP SIMPLE Presence Made Simple" or SIP/XML, I would
appreciate you assistance.

regards.
Milton.