List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] SDP offer answer model
From:       Brett Tate <brett () broadsoft ! com>
Date:       2014-04-18 9:15:40

Hi,

Since a prior reply was emphasizing "first audio line and the first video
line", I just wanted to mention that "first media format listed in the
answer" within the RFC 3264 snippet corresponds to first "fmt" within the
"m=" line instead of "first audio line and the first video line".

--

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If