List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] Why is there a need for different temp-gruu's for every registration refresh with
From:       Vinay Ugru <ugruvinay () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2014-04-09 4:51:51

Hi,

As mentioned in the RFC 5627, each registration refresh will return the same
pub-gruu but different temp-gruu. what is the need of multiple temp-gruu's?

Also, if the Call-ID is not changed the along with the new temp-gruu
obtained the old ones are also valid. when we will be using the newly
obtained temp-gruu what is the requirement to maintain the old ones too?

Please pardon me if I have understood anything wrong.

Thank you.