List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] Mapping of History-Info to ISUP Redirection Information
From:       <saravanan.elumalai () wipro ! com>
Date:       2013-11-14 10:00:23

Hello all,

In case of SIP -> ISUP interworking, the mapping of history-info to ISUP redirecting \
number is been carried out.

According to 3GPP specs TS 29.163, (Section 7.4.6.3.2.2),

If the privacy header field be one among the history/session/header,
then
APRI will be set to "presentation restricted".

If the privacy header field is either absent (or) none,
then
APRI will be set to "presentation allowed".

What if the privacy takes some other value other than the ones mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards,
Saravanan E

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created \
them. - Albert Einstein

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify \
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check \
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no \

www.wipro.com