List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    [Sip-implementors] 3PCC scneario in PJSIP
From:       "Jitendra Singh" <jitendra.bhadoriya () one97 ! net>
Date:       2013-02-05 10:46:28

Hi,

I need to implement following scenario in my PJSIP application:

1.       The application initiates a audio call with UA-1.

2.       There is voice communication between application and UA-1.

3.       On receiving some DTMF input from UA-1 as per application logic,
application initiates call to another user agent UA-2.

4.       If UA2 accepts the call and then application connects UA-1 and UA-2
and there is a media communication between UA-1 & UA-2.

Now my question is, does this scenario falls under 3rd Party Call control
scenarios as mentioned in RFC-3725.

How can I implement this scenario using conferencing API available in PJSIP.
If some-one can direct me to sample code then it will be very useful.

Thanks,

Jitendra