List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] Hi...SIP calls are getting dropped after 15 seconds
From:       himanshu chhabra <himanshu1.chhabra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-03 8:19:41

Hi Tarun,

I have no exact idea abut SBC ,like how to check the traces as i'm new to
this SBC

I compared the 200 OK messages for successful and unsuccesful call and
there is nothing seems to be wrong.

Also in Wireshark traces we have logs for Failed and successful call (same
A party and B party) means that the problem is appearing intermittently

Can you please help me to know that how can i get the below information by
which trace tool and also is there any other thing to check.

Our connectivity is like this

Access network------->SBC----->Router------------->MSS

In MSS we have clear code CC603"No response from partner program block"
i.e  Time-out while waiting for connected_ind

Please waiting for your reply.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Tarun2 Gupta <tarun2.gupta@aricent.com>wrote:

> Hi Himanshu
>
> Some things that you can check
> - 200 OK is not malformed and is not discarded / ignored  :
> - Has the SBC received the 200 OK on its listening socket :
> - SBC could be sending ACK to an incorrect destination :
> - SBC is not able to resolve the destination (in case Contact of 200 OK
> contains a domain name)
>
> Regards
> Tarun Gupta
> Aricent