List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] B2BUA
From:       Ravi Kumar <ravikumar () huawei ! com>
Date:       2011-08-10 13:23:06

Hi Tabt,
	I have one confusion with respect to your query.
	You have concern about retransmission of 2xx response but that will
be done bye server not client but text that you have mentioned is about
invite client transaction.

	Retransmission of 2xx response of invite request is by UAS refer to
section 13.3.1.4 The INVITE is Accepted of RFC 3261.
	The 2xx response is passed to the transport with an
   interval that starts at T1 seconds and doubles for each
   retransmission until it reaches T2 seconds.

	T1 is 500ms and T2 is 4s. So maximum retransmission of 2xx response
can be done is 4 times.

	If application do not want retransmission than use reliable
transport that is TCP.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Kumar

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
phone or email immediately and delete it