List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] Query on Forking
From:       Ravi Kumar <ravikumar () huawei ! com>
Date:       2010-08-27 6:51:23

Hi All,

As per rfc 2543 section 6.37
	The UAS or redirect server copies the To header field into its
   response, and MUST add a "tag" parameter if the request contained
   more than one Via header field.

	If request has only one via that means it has not traveled any
proxy. So UAC should not receive multiple 2xx or 1xx response.
	If UAC receive multiple 2xx or 1xx response then it has travel
through at least one proxy. So UAS should add To-Tag.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Kumar

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
phone or email immediately and delete it