List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] Constructing an ACK request (non 2XX based)in a stateless case
From:       "Teodor Georgiev" <teodor () visp ! net ! lb>
Date:       2009-09-29 23:20:54

Hi Brett and thanks for the tips.

1. That is the way I have done it - two times a CR\LF

2. yes, Max-Forwards is a must, first I put it, then I removed it - doesn't
help in both cases.

3. The system I have made runs in bridge mode, it doesn't have an IP, so to
say. It transparently rewrites the SIP packets, so 100% I am not changing
the IP or
sending from a different one.