List:       sip-implementors
Subject:    Re: [Sip-implementors] RFC 3578 - Overlap Signalling
From:       Victor Pascual Avila <victor.pascual.avila () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-14 16:20:31

Hi,

While some operators implement the "Multiple Invite" method, some
others implement the "In Dialog" method as depicted by ETSI TS 124 229
V8.7.8 (2009-07). Please check Clause 4.9 and ANNEX N from that
document (Note: it does NOT reference RFC3578)

Cheers,
-Victor

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Miljanovic, Nebojsa (Neb)
<neb@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am wondering if anyone out there has implemented rfc 3578 for overlap signaling. \
> The RFC does not specify too many details and in some aspects may conflicts with \
> RFC 3261
> Thanks,
> Neb

Victor Pascual Ávila